Lyon County Democrats to caucus on Feb. 27
The 2010 Lyon County Democratic precinct caucuses are being held at 10 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 27. Participants in the caucuses will:
• Elect precinct representatives to the county convention to be held April 24 at Silver Stage High School, Silver Springs.
• Nominate precinct representatives to the county central committee, who will be voted on at the county convention.
• Contribute ideas for the county platform to be voted on at the county convention.
Reservations are requested by Feb. 21 for planning purposes. For information or to RSVP, call 775-629-9199 or go to email@example.com.
• Precinct 1-8 (Mason Valley, Smith Valley, Spragg-Plummer)
Lyon County Government Center annex, 27 S. Main St., Yerington
• Precinct 9-20 (Dayton, Mound House, Silver City)
Sutro Elementary School, 190 Dayton Village Pkwy, Dayton
• Precinct 21-22 (Stagecoach)
Stagecoach Community Center, Highway 50 East and Cheyenne Trail
• Precinct 23-26 (Silver Springs)
Silver Stage High School, 3755 Spruce Avenue, Silver Springs
• Precinct 27-40 (Fernley)
Fernley Intermediate School, 450 Hardie Lane