Major press malfunction delays delivery of Sunday’s edition
September 23, 2007
The printed edition of the Nevada Appeal has been delayed by a major press malfunction.
The Appeal’s press facility is currently undergoing a major expansion project, with the addition of extra press units, and is the cause for the printing delay.
Production Director Girish Pandit estimates that the problem should be resolved by noon today.
Trending In: Local
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand