‘Mansion’ unveiled at Governor’s Mansion
December 18, 2007
First Lady Dawn Gibbons hosted Bordewich-Bray Elementary School students Monday at the Governor’s Mansion and unveiled a “mansion” sized gingerbread house.
Gregg Carano of the Eldorado hotel and casino donated a mansion sized gingerbread house, which was a collaborative effort of Eldorado engineers, bakers and decorators, and required 115 pounds of gingerbread, 136 pounds of royal blue icing, 20 pounds of peanut brittle, 28 pounds of fondant, 22 pounds of piping gel and 52 hours to assemble and decorate.
Trending In: Local
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- 4 Northwest Nevada solar projects proposed