Marijuana sales trial set
The following people appeared in Carson City District Court on Tuesday:
• Nicole Baker, 27, and William Vonwinkle, 48, pleaded not guilty to unlawful possession of marijuana for sale, maintaining a place for the sale of marijuana and conspiracy to sell marijuana. A trial is set for June.
• Michael Dean Foster, 50, must successfully complete drug treatment and up to three years probation, and the court may dismiss a felony charge of possession of marijuana.
• Laura Leigh Hanson, 23, had her probation revoked for failing drug court. She must serve a year in jail on a charge of gross misdemeanor conspiracy to possess a stolen firearm.
• Henry Stanley Wojtowicz, 53, pleaded guilty to third-offense possession of methamphetamine with intent to sell. He faces three to 15 years in prison when sentenced May 10.
• Edgar Benitez, who also goes by the name Manuel Villa Mendoza, 23, pleaded guilty to possession of methamphetamine. Sentencing is set for May 10.