Marlin and Barbara Hancock celebrating 70th anniversary
February 3, 2018
Marlin and Barbara Hancock are celebrating their seventh decade of marriage on Feb. 8. The 30-year residents of Nevada were married in 1948 at University Methodist Church in Los Angeles, Calif. They are the parents of three children — Leann, Marlene, and Michael. Although they lost Michael, they enjoy the addition of their seven grandchildren, 15 great-grandchildren, and one great-great-grandchild. Marlin was in the oil business until his retirement in 1986. Both Marlin and Barbara have volunteered at multiple places around Carson City, including the senior center.
Trending In: Local
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- Empire Ranch Golf Course sale falls through
- Live coverage of winter storm: Carson City offices closed today; 13 inches of snow falls in Carson City.
- Vegas to Reno freeway will bypass Douglas County
- 5 Fallon men compete in Fallon’s 11th DWTS