May 16-22 Road Report
The following information applies to the period of May 16-22:
The following activities will take place due to utility work:
• On Monday through Wednesday, work is scheduled on Curry Street near the intersection with King Street. There will be single-lane traffic with flagger control.
• On Thursday, there will be single-lane traffic with flagger control on Research Way south of College Parkway.
• There will be temporary lane closures as work continues on Fairview Drive between Highway 50 East and Butti Way and on North Edmonds Drive (old Edmonds) between Highway 50 East and the intersection with Fairview Drive.
Sidewalk improvements will continue along Long Street between Molly Drive and Saliman Road. There will be single-lane traffic with flagger control. In addition, JAC bus stops in this area may be temporarily closed.
On Saturday, the following closures will occur due to a special event from 9:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
• Musser Street from Pratt Avenue to Harbin Avenue.
• The north half of Harbin Avenue between Musser Street and 2nd Street.
There will be shoulder work at the intersection of 5th Street and Butti Way. No lane closures are expected.
Clearview Drive is closed between Edmonds Drive and Line Drive for construction on the next phase of the Nevada Department of Transportation freeway project. Detours are marked. The road is expected to reopen by November.
For more information, call Patrick Pittenger at 887-2355 Ext. 7396.