Memorial set for boy who died in shed fire
November 9, 2007
(Staff report) – A memorial service will be Saturday for Patrick Ryea, a 9-year-old Carson City boy who died in a shed fire last week.
The service will be at 2 p.m. at The Warehouse Church, 3579 Highway 50 East Business Center, No. 209.
He is survived by his parents, Sylvia Parmenter and Pat Ryea; sisters and brothers Kevin Conrad, Elizabeth Conrad, Morgan Ryea, Christian Ryea and Toni Lynn Ryea; grandparents Les and Caroline Parmenter and Euna Cox and aunts and uncles Don and April Conrad, Nena Stewart, Tara Jensen, Chuck and Marcie Conrad and James and Gadget Ryea. He was very close to his cousin Indica Creighton.
In lieu of flowers, donations to help with funeral costs can be made at any Nevada State Bank branch account No. 0548015337.
Trending In: Local
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit