Mon a4 cal 3/29 pd
– Carson City Open Space Advisory Committee meets at 6 p.m. at the Carson City Community Center Sierra Room, 851 E. William St. Call 887-2100.
– Carson City Preservation Coalition meets at 7 p.m. at St. Paul’s Lutheran Family Church, 1201 N. Saliman. Discussion will be on “The Jim Thorpe Project.”
– Auditions for “A Dolls House” by Alliance Repertory Theatre, 7 p.m. at YMI wear studio, 241 S. Sierra St., Reno. Classic monologues preferred. Call 972-5412.
– Carson City Chamber of Commerce “Primetime” mixer, 5-7 p.m. at Carson Nugget Ballroom, 507 N. Carson St. Hors d’ oeuvres and no-host bar. Call 882-1565.
– Stevie and The Stingrays perform through Sunday at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge; 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. Tuesday-Thursday and Sunday, 8 p.m.-2 a.m. Friday-Saturday. Call 882-1626.