More snow possible today
December 28, 2007
A light dusting of snow fell in Carson City on Friday, and there’s a chance more will be on its way today.
According to the National Weather Service, there’s a 40 percent chance of snow before 10 a.m., then a slight chance of rain between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
The high should be near 47.
It is expected to be windy, with a west wind between 20 and 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
Tonight’s low should be around 30.
Sunday and Monday are expected to be sunny, and New Year’s Day should reach a high of 42 degrees.
Recommended Stories For You
For a complete forecast see page A10.
Trending In: Local
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- 4 Northwest Nevada solar projects proposed