Nevada Department of Public Safety to hire 80 officers
September 10, 2018
The Nevada Department of Public Safety is holding a hiring event in Reno on Sept. 22.
The department has 80 positions to fill in the highway patrol, parole and probation and Capitol Police
To reserve a spot, applicants should contact Kara Carmonne at 684-4475 or email@example.com and complete an online application prior to the event at dps.nv.gov/jobs
The event will begin at 7:30 a.m., Sept. 22 at the Regional Public Safety Training Center, 5190 Spectrum Blvd., in Reno.
A spokesman said applicants should wear workout clothes and be prepared for a physical fitness test.
Bring a government issued photo ID and birth certificate with a copy and a resume. Military veterans should bring their DD214.
Trending In: Local
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Storm warning: Tuesday commute could be ‘problematic’
- Casting call for ‘Casino Boss’ at Carson Nugget
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature