Nevada inmate Robert C. Henry dies at Northern Nevada Correctional Center in Carson City
May 11, 2018
The Nevada Department of Corrections (NDOC) said Friday inmate Robert C. Henry, died at the Regional Medical Facility inside Northern Nevada Correctional Center.
Henry, 61, was committed from Churchill County on May 6, 2016. He was serving 38 to 96 months for Attempted Burglary and Forgery. The Carson City Sheriff's Office Coroner responded. An autopsy will be scheduled per NRS 209.3815. Next of Kin have been notified.
Trending In: Local
- Seaside, California, man dies while skiing at Lake Tahoe
- Native flowers: What every Nevada lover should know
- Bobcat sighting in Carson City; Nevada Department of Wildlife says it is not unusual
- Plasma, blood donors needed to help Carson City student with encephalitis
- Nevada Appeal, Record-Courier weekend edition goes to press early