Nevada prison inmate death investigated
February 21, 2018
The Department of Corrections is investigating the death of an inmate at High Desert State Prison.
Francisco Grave, 53, was found unresponsive in his cell at the prison 30 miles north of Las Vegas on Monday.
A spokesman said he was sent to prison in December 2012 to serve a 4-10 year sentence for robbery.
A spokesman said an autopsy has been ordered to determine the cause of death.
Trending In: Local
- Wild fire burning in Pinon and Upper Colony area of Lyon County
- Darrell Moody: NIAA gets Wooden Nickel for treatment of Dayton
- Historic Jack’s Bar in Carson City sells; Nevada Builders Alliance purchases landmark for $300,000
- Dam at Little Washoe Lake could breach
- High salaries at Nevada boards criticized in audit