Nevada Promise Scholarship meeting Friday at Western Nevada College
December 14, 2017
Time is running out for Nevada Promise Scholarship applicants to remain eligible to attend Western Nevada College free of tuition and fees next year.
To ensure Nevada Promise applicants maintain their scholarship eligibility, WNC has hosted a number of required financial aid meetings. Remaining meetings are in Cedar Building 331D on the Carson campus:
Today, 4 p.m.; Monday, Dec. 18, 2 p.m.; Monday, Dec. 18, 4 p.m.; Thursday, Dec. 21, 4 p.m.
You must RSVP to email@example.com or 775-445-3340 to reserve a seat.
Parent attendance is recommended, and assistance with FAFSA completion will be provided if parents and students bring their 2017 tax documents.
Students who haven't attended a financial aid meeting at their high school are required to attend one no later than Saturday, Dec. 30 or they become ineligible for the scholarship.
Trending In: Local
- A football game for the ages: Fallon, Truckee battle for 3A supremacy
- Battle Born Memorial damaged by teens on bikes, scooters
- Felony drug arrest at hardware store, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Supervisors reinstate traffic enforcement program
- Ignition interlock now required for all Nevada DUI arrests