New Nevada attorney general names top staffers
December 31, 2002
Nevada Attorney General-elect Brian Sandoval has named Ann Wilkinson as assistant attorney general, Jonathan Andrews as special assistant attorney general and Jeff Parker as state solicitor general.
Since September 2001, Wilkinson has been acting chief of the office’s civil division. Andrews left the attorney general’s office two years ago to become deputy chief of the state Human Resources Department. Parker has been the state Public Utilities Commission general counsel for four years.
Sandoval, who’ll be sworn in next week, also named Liz Quillin as regional chief deputy attorney general, based in Las Vegas, and Tony Clark as chief security counsel.
Marietta Lopez was named chief financial officer, and Christina Davis was named Sandoval’s executive assistant. Tom Sargent remains as public information officer.
Several division chiefs and agency counsels also were named, among them Charlotte Bible, civil; Greg Zunino, taxation; Bob Auer, insurance; and David Otto, worker compensation fraud unit.
Trending In: Local
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy
- Carson City sets aside site for affordable housing