Obituary: Belen Stanfield
April 23, 2003
A service for Belen Stanfield, 70, a Dayton resident for the past 12 years, will be at 6 p.m. Thursday at St. Ann’s Catholic Church in Dayton.
Mrs. Stanfield died April 20, 2003, at home. She was born July 13, 1932, in Aquascalientes, Mexico, to Jose Gallegos and Ana Macias.
She married Leroy Stanfield on Nov. 7, 1970, in Edinburg, Texas. He preceded her in death.
She moved from Mexico to the United States in 1987, and lived in Carson City before moving to Dayton.
Mrs. Stanfield was a homemaker. She enjoyed gardening, sewing, cooking, raising birds and people. She was a member of St. Ann’s Catholic Church.
Among her survivors are her sons Anthony and Agustin of Dayton; daughter, Leticia Perez of Rosarita Beach, Mexico; and six grandchildren.
Recommended Stories For You
Cremation will be at FitzHenry’s Crematory.
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Local
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case
- Chicago-flavor restaurant coming to Carson City
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice amendment
- 2018 Primary Election guide: Justice of the Supreme Court, Seat C
- Arrest for using cell phone while driving, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office