Obituary: Dolores G. McNeil
November 26, 2002
Dolores G. McNeil, 68, a Carson City resident for the past 10 years, died Nov. 23, 2002, at Carson-Tahoe Hospital.
No services are scheduled.
She was born July 20, 1934, in California to Anthony George and Margaret Mattos George.
Prior to living in Carson City she lived in Modesto, Calif.
She was a retired account clerk for the Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Office.
Among her survivors are her husband, Robert McNeil of Carson City; sons Douglas McNeil of Walnut Creek, Calif. and Daniel McNeil of Ridgeway, Colo.; brother, Louis George of Turlock, Calif.; sister Deolinda Thomas of Kansas City, Mo.; and four grandchildren.
Recommended Stories For You
She was preceded in death by her parents and sister Gloria McCormick.
Capitol City Cremation and Burial Society in Carson City is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Local
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy
- Carson City sets aside site for affordable housing