Obituary for Kenneth E. Hanson
December 31, 2002
Kenneth E. Hanson, 79, a Carson City resident for the past 25 years, died Dec. 27, 2002, in Carson City. He was born Aug. 21, 1923, in Kittson County, Minn., to Axel and Selma Flugstad Hanson.
Before moving to Carson City, he lived in Vallejo, Calif.
Mr. Hanson worked for the Carson City School District as a custodian, retiring after 23 years. He also worked for the Vallejo School District from 1965 to 1977 as a custodian.
He owned a farm in Minnesota. He enjoyed his family and gardening. He was a Lutheran.
He was preceded in death by a sister.
Among his survivors are his wife, Gloria; son and daughter-in-law, Richard and Debbie K. of Carson City; daughter and son-in-law, Beverly and James Kirk of Carson City; sister Sigrid Hagen of East Grand Forks, Minn.; four grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Recommended Stories For You
A private family service will be at a later date.
Cremation will be at FitzHenry’s Crematory.
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Local
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand