Obituary for Robert D. Bartlow
October 20, 2002
Robert D. Bartlow, 70, of Minden, died Oct. 17, 2002 in Minden.
The 22-year resident of Minden was born April 5, 1932, in Nevada, Mo., to Thomas A. and Reta Dull Bartlow.
He attended U.S. Navy Naval Radar School and served in the U.S. Navy as a radar man 2nd Class in the Korean Conflict.
Mr. Bartlow married Patricia A. Bartlow in 1972 in Minden.
He was an electronics technician at Bently Nevada until his retirement after 14-1/2 years in 1995.
He is survived by his wife Patricia of Minden; daughters Robin Hammer of Los Angeles, Pamela Sharp and husband Arthur of Carson City, and Danielle Hurin and husband Jude, also of Carson City; grandchildren Tiffany Hammer, Joshua, Jacob and Madison Hurin.
Recommended Stories For You
A memorial service will be held Tuesday at 1 p.m. at Walton’s Chapel of the Valley.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Vista Care Hospice Foundation, 6225 Neil Road, Suite 201, Reno, NV 89511.
Services are being handled by Walton’s Chapel of the Valley.
Trending In: Local
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’