Obituary for Ruth Evelyn Manini
October 25, 2002
Ruth Evelyn Manini, 87, a Dayton resident for the past six years, died Oct. 22, 2002, in Carson City. She was born Sept. 6, 1915, in Forest Hill, Calif.
Before moving to Carson City, she lived in Georgetown, Calif., for 40 years.
Mrs. Manini was the owner and operator of the Ponderosa Club in Georgetown from 1953 to 1980.
She was preceded in death by her husband Joseph and son Karl Wardman.
Among her survivors are: daughter and son-in-law Ruth and Louis Belmour of Dayton; daughter-in-law Joan Wardman of Portland, Ore.; six grandchildren and 12 great-grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held in Forest Hill.
Recommended Stories For You
Inurnment will be in the Georgetown Cemetery in Georgetown.
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Local
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy
- Carson City sets aside site for affordable housing