Obituary for William ‘Bill’ Waller
December 1, 2002
A funeral service will be held at noon Wednesday for William “Bill” Waller at Walton’s Chapel of the Valley.
Mr. Waller had lived in Carson City since 1982, coming from California. He was 60.
Mr. Waller died Nov. 29, 2002 at his home in Carson City. He was born Dec. 13, 1941 in Antioch, Calif. His parents were William S. Waller and Ardath Boyd Waller.
He is survived by his wife, Judith Waller, and his sisters, Wanda Welch of Red Bluff, Calif., Betty Linn of Antioch and Barbara Bourquin of New Plymouth, Idaho.
Visitation will be Tuesday from 6 to 8 p.m. at Walton’s Chapel of the Valley in Carson City.
Trending In: Local
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy
- Carson City sets aside site for affordable housing