Obituary: George A. Bram
December 7, 2002
George A. Bram, 57, a Carson City resident for the past 12 years, died Dec. 5, 2002, at Carson-Tahoe Hospital. He was born July 19, 1945, in Buffalo, N.Y., to Douglas and Mary Jane Twa Bram.
Before moving to Carson City, he lived in Burbank, Calif.
Mr. Bram was a member of the National Association of Mental Illness and the Moose Lodge of Carson City. He enjoyed drafting and computers. He was a Christian.
His survivors include his wife, Christine, of Carson City.
Services will be at a later date.
Cremation will be at FitzHenry’s Crematory.
Recommended Stories For You
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Local
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy
- Carson City sets aside site for affordable housing