Obituary: Sean McIntire
April 17, 2003
A service for Sean Michael McIntire, 41, of Palmer, Alaska, will be at 1:30 p.m. Saturday at the Faith Bible Fellowship Church in Big Lake, Alaska.
Mr. McIntire died Jan. 28, 2003, in Palmer. He was born Feb. 21, 1961, in Auburn, Calif., to Valgene and Robert McIntire. He was raised in Carson City and Virginia City then moved to Alaska in 1986.
Mr. McIntire loved to snowmobile in the mountains, restore and race old muscle cars, and ride bicycles, motorcycles, wetbikes and anything that went fast. He was an avid collector and connoisseur of old music, especially blues, and hosted a blues radio show for Fox Radio.
He was preceded in death by his father, Robert McIntire.
Among his survivors are his son, Derek; daughter, Brittany, mother, Valgene McIntire; brothers Dennis, Kevin and Craig; and many friends in Nevada and Alaska.
A celebration of life will be held in Virginia City in the fall.
Recommended Stories For You
Forest Lawn Mortuary in Palmer is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Local
- Chicago-flavor restaurant coming to Carson City
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice amendment
- 2018 Primary Election guide: Justice of the Supreme Court, Seat C
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case
- Arrest for using cell phone while driving, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office