Off the couch
• Kathy Halbardier, general manager and co-owner of Genoa’s Tahoe Ridge Winery, lectures from 6:30-7:30 p.m. at Western Nevada Community College’s Douglas campus, 1680 S. Bently Parkway in Minden. Call 782-2413.
• Carson Performing Arts presents “Stage Door” at the Carson City Community Center, 851 E. William St., 7:30 p.m. Tickets $4 for children, $5 for students/seniors, $6 general admission. Call 887-0438.
• Band on the Run performs at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge; 8 p.m.-2 a.m. Call 882-1626.
• Far East 2 performs at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.
• Teen dance at the Douglas County Recreation Department. Grades 6-8 at the Douglas County Fairgrounds Building. Bring ID card. Call 782-9828 for information.
• Breakfast with Mozart 9:30 a.m. at Senator Square at Carson High School. Tickets, call 882-9571 or 283-1779. Benefits Larry Holloway Scholarship fund.
• Carson City Democratic Women’s Club meets at 11:30 at Grandma Hattie’s restaurant. Guest speaker is Bob Nylen of the Nevada State Museum. Call 883-3756.
• Local car and motorcycle clubs dinner meeting, 5 p.m. at Sharkey’s Rib Room, Gardnerville. Call 265-6998.
• D.L. Hugley with Larry Lala perform at 8 p.m. at the Silver Legacy Grande Exposition Hall, Reno. Tickets $45, $40, $35; call 325-7401.
• Carson City Music Club Two-Piano Recital 7 p.m. at the Brewery Arts Center Performance Hall. Music club members free. Non-members $3. Refreshments. Information 882-9517.
• Carson City Convention & Visitors authority meets at 5:30 p.m. in the Carson City Community Center, 851 E. William St. Call 687-7410.