Planning Commission to consider billboards
The Carson City Planning Commission meets at 5 p.m. Wednesday in the Sierra Room of the Carson City Community Center. Commissioners will discuss and/or take action to:
• Consider a request from Yesco Sign Co. regarding a special use permit for a billboard at 4440 Highway 50 East.
• Make a recommendation to the board of Supervisors regarding an ordinance amending billboards and off-premises signs to cover bus shelters.
For more information, call 887-2180.
The Carson City Audit Committee meets at 3 p.m. Tuesday in the Sierra Room. The committee discuss and/or take action to:
• Elect a committee chairman and vice chairman.
• Approve the process for selecting internal auditor candidates.
• Consider applications for the internal auditor position.
• Make a decision if no applications are received.
For more information, call 887-2100.