Precip levels sagging, snow water content down in Tahoe
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
– A 43-year-old Reno plumber was arrested at 10:27 a.m. Sunday at the Carson City Jail in the 800 block of East Musser Street on a misdemeanor warrant out of Carson City for failure to appear in court on a traffic violation. Bail was set at $145.
– A 22-year-old Oakdale, Calif., horse trainer was taken into civil protective custody at 4:58 a.m. Sunday in the 500 block of East Long Street to be held until sober.
– A 26-year-old Carson City drywall worker was arrested at 9:03 p.m. Saturday in the 3400 block of Airport Road on suspicion of misdemeanor first-offense domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
– A 20-year-old Carson City signmaker was arrested at 7:38 p.m. Saturday on the corner of Lompa Lane and Edmonds Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor reckless driving, second-offense driving under the influence, open container, driving on a revoked license, driving with no proof of insurance and child endangerment. Bail was set at $7,595.
– A 23-year-old self-employed Carson City woman was arrested at 6:31 p.m. Saturday in the 300 block of North Nevada Street on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
– A 27-year-old Carson City tattoo artist was arrested at 11:10 a.m. Saturday at the Carson City Jail on a misdemeanor warrant out of Carson City for criminal contempt. A cash-only bail was set at $3,000.