Probation, prison, doled out in court on Monday
The following people appeared before Judge Todd Russell in Carson City District Court on Monday:
• Timothy Matthew Jenkins, 22, was sentenced to five years probation on a charge of attempted theft. If he successfully completes probation, the felony charge will not go on his record.
• Tammy Lynn Marshall, 37, pleaded guilty to attempting to obtain a dangerous drug or prescription by fraud. She will be sentenced June 25.
• A trial date of Sept. 6 was set for Eduardo Reyes Menjivar-Mendez, 28, on a charge of trafficking.
• Justin Snyder, 28 had his probation revoked and was sentenced to prison to serve 12 to 32 months on a charge of possession of a controlled substance. He was given credit for serving 240 days in jail.
• A no-bail bench warrant was issued for Charles Vidal Rodriguez, 30, after he failed to appear for sentencing on a charge of possession of a controlled substance.
• David Thiessen pleaded guilty to possession of a stolen motor vehicle. He will be sentenced May 21.
• A trial date of Aug. 28 has been set for Manuel Villegas, 39, on a charge of trafficking a controlled substance.