Q&A with choreographer Keltie Colleen | NevadaAppeal.com

Q&A with choreographer Keltie Colleen

Nevada Appeal Staff Report

Keltie Colleen, a professional dancer and choreographer who has worked with the likes of Taylor Swift and Kanye West and performs on the Las Vegas Strip, is coming to Carson City today to sign autographs.

She’ll be in town marking the grand opening of Everything Dance Etc., 2081 S. Lompa Lane Suite A. The event starts at 10 a.m.

Nevada Appeal: Is this your first time coming to Carson City? Any expectations?

Keltie Colleen: I have never been to Carson City an I am looking forward to some sunshine and hot weather!

NAP: Do you know the owner of Everything Dance Etc.? How did you wind up coming to Carson City for this event?

KC: The owner of Everything Dance reached out to the owner of the dancewear clothing company Sugar and Bruno – under which I have my own “Keltie Colleen signature series” to see if I would be available to come out to celebrate the opening day. I was thrilled because I always love the chance to meet fans and inspire young dancers that I meet!

NAP: As a dancer with a very extensive resume, what is some advice you’d give young people who would like to pursue a career in professional dancing?

KC: My advice to dancers is to never ever give up. Raw talent is about 10 percent of what you need to have a great career – the other 90 percent is hard work, courage, passion and determination.