Construction on Carson City streets the week of Oct. 31-Nov. 4.
• Crain Street between Fifth and Elm streets is closed for reconstruction. This condition may last two more weeks.
• Plaza Street continues to be closed between Musser and Proctor streets for the City Hall expansion project. This closure will continue into early November.
• Curry Street, behind the Ormsby House is open from Fifth Street to Seventh Street.
• The traffic signal at Carson Street and Medical Parkway (for the new Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center) was functioning as of Thursday.
• The traffic signal at College Parkway and Retail Way (new Wal-Mart) are functioning.
• All freeway construction impacts will continue.