November 17, 2005
Construction on Carson City streets the week of Nov. 21-25.
• Plaza Street between Musser and Proctor streets, which has been closed for the City Hall expansion project, is scheduled to reopen Wednesday.
• Nevada Street between Ninth and 10th streets and Ninth Street between Nevada and Division streets will be closed from 7 a.m.-5 p.m. starting Monday for sewer construction work. Traffic will be detoured.
• All of the freeway construction impacts will continue.
Trending In: Local
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand