The following information applies to the period of May 20-26:
There will be road work on Long Street between Roop Street and Molly Drive. No delays are expected.
Utility work for various projects will occur on the following roads. There will be flagger controlled traffic with minor delays possible.
• Fairview Drive from Highway 50 to Edmonds Drive.
• Edmonds Drive from Fairview Drive to Snyder Avenue.
• Carson Street from Washington Street to Hot Springs Road.
• Hot Springs Road from Carson Street to Roop Street.
• Retail Drive from College Parkway to the south end.
• Old Hot Springs Road from Goni Road to the west terminus.
• Curry Street from Musser Street to Washington Street.
• Washington Street from Curry Street to Carson Street.
• Bolero Drive just north of Long Street.
Due to continued construction of the Carson City Freeway project, Snyder Avenue is closed between E. Roland Street and Center Drive. Center Drive and Silver Sage Drive also are closed south of Appion Way. Bennett Avenue is closed between Center Drive and Bigelow Drive. Detours will be marked.