The following information applies to the period of Monday through Friday:
Butti Way will remain closed between Fairview Drive and Airport Road due to construction of a water line. In addition, Airport Road will be closed between Butti Way and Desatoya Drive. During construction, those wishing to access the Public Works building may do so via Fairview Drive to westbound Butti Way. Those wishing to access the Parks and Recreation Department offices or the Jump Around Carson (JAC) transit office may do so via the south gate to the Public Works Corporate Yard off of Butti Way, south of Airport Road.
There will be narrowed lanes under the Carson City Freeway overpass on Northridge Drive/Carmine Street due to landscaping work along the freeway. No lane closures are expected, but please use caution.
A project to complete a new north-south water transmission line on the east side of Carson City will result in work on the following roads. No lane closures are expected:
• Edmonds Drive between South Lompa Drive and Fairview Drive
• Damon Road between Tucker Court and South Edmonds Drive
• Bigelow Drive from Race Track Road to Snyder Avenue
• Snyder Avenue from Bigelow Drive to Conte Drive
There will be work along Stanton Drive between Siskiyou Drive and La Loma Drive due to pedestrian improvements.
On Monday, there will be work along the north shoulder of Koontz Lane between Hillview Drive and the Koontz Lane Bridge because of utility work.
There will be work off-street due to the installation of gateway signs at the following locations. There will not be any lane closures, but use caution.
• The north shoulder of Highway 50 East between Arrowhead Drive and Flint Road for the installation of a gateway sign.
• The east shoulder of Highway 395 just north of Topsy Lane.
For more information, call Patrick Pittenger at 887-2355 ext. 7396.