The following information applies to the period of Nov. 28-Dec. 4:
There will be work associated with the Carson City Freeway project along the west shoulder of Edmonds Drive between Clearview Drive and Koontz Lane. Flagger-controlled traffic is expected with minimal delays.
There will be work along Northgate Lane between Jumbo Court and Dyer Court as a result of a freeway landscaping project. However, no closures are expected.
A project to complete a new north-south water transmission line on the eastside of Carson City will result in activity on Fairview Drive and South Edmonds Drive near the intersection of these roads. In addition, striping will occur on Bigelow Drive and on Snyder Avenue. No lane closures are expected.
There will be work off-street due to the installation of gateway signs at the following locations. There will not be lane closures, but use caution.
• The north shoulder of Highway 50 East between Arrowhead Drive and Flint Road for the installation of a gateway sign.
• The east shoulder of Highway 395 just north of Topsy Lane.
• Near the southbound Carson City Freeway off-ramp at North Carson Street.
The following street closures are expected to occur as a result of a special event on Friday:
• Carson Street between Robinson Street and Fifth Street from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
• Nevada Street between Musser Street and King Street from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
• Telegraph Street between Curry Street and Nevada Street from 5 to 9 p.m.
On Saturday, Telegraph Street will be closed between Curry Street and Nevada Street from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information, call Patrick Pittenger at 887-2355 Ext. 7396.