The following applies to Sept. 2-8:
Due to continued construction of the Carson City Freeway project the following road closures are in effect:
• Bigelow Drive has been permanently closed between Bennett Avenue and Roland Street.
• The intersection of Dat-So-La-Lee Way and Snyder Avenue will be closed for reconstruction. Local residents are advised to access Dat-So-La-Lee Way from the south via Clear Creek Avenue.
Beginning Tuesday, the following roads may be temporarily closed due to repaving:
• Roland Street between Bigelow and Ponderosa drives.
• Bigelow Drive between Roland Street and Appion Way.
• Center Drive south of Roland Street.
• Silver Sage Drive between Roland Street and Snyder Avenue.
• The Silver Sage Drive cul-de-sac south of the freeway alignment.
Major drainage crossings of South Carson Street between the Spooner Interchange and Snyder Avenue are expected Sept. 13-15 and Sept. 20-22. During these weekends, traffic will be restricted to two lanes in each direction during the day and one lane per direction at night.
The following streets will be affected by utility work:
• Valley Street between Robinson and Fifth streets. The street will be open, but there will be traffic control.
• Work on Gordon Street will continue between Fairview Drive and Brown Street. The work will be during weekdays, and there will be traffic control with flaggers.