March 4, 2012
The following information applies to the period of March 5-11:
There will be work at the following locations as a result of the freeway landscaping project. No closures are expected, but traffic control will be in effect:
• College Parkway in the vicinity of the freeway.
• Highway 50 East in the vicinity of the freeway.
• Northgate Lane between Jumbo Court and Dyer Court.
• Emerson Drive between Mark Way and College Parkway.
Recommended Stories For You
• North Carson Street, in the vicinity of the freeway overpass.
• Arrowhead Drive between North Carson Street and Garnet Way.
• Russell Way between Highway 50 and East Long Street.
There will be work off-street due to sealing the gateway signs and revegetation work at the following locations. There will not be any lane closures, but caution is advised:
• The north shoulder of Highway 50 East between Arrowhead Drive and
• The east shoulder of Highway 395 north of Topsy Lane.
• The south shoulder of Highway 395 west of the North Carson Street off-ramp.
For more information, call Patrick Pittenger at 887-2355 Ext. 7396.