Beginning Tuesday through Thursday, Edmonds Drive will be closed to through traffic between Clearview Drive and Bennett Avenue. Detours will be marked. In addition, there will be striping activity Monday and Tuesday near the National Guard at the Fairview Drive and Edmonds Drive intersection. Minor delays are expected.
There will be work at the following locations as a result of the freeway landscaping project. No closures are expected, but traffic control will be in effect.
• College Parkway in the vicinity of the freeway.
• Highway 50 East in the vicinity of the freeway.
• Northgate Lane between Jumbo Court and Dyer Court.
• Emerson Drive between Mark Way and College Parkway.
• North Carson Street in the vicinity of the freeway overpass.
• Arrowhead Drive between North Carson Street and Garnet Way.
• Russell Way between Highway 50 East and East Long Street.
On Thursday, utility work will be conducted in the vicinity of the following roads. There may be temporary lane closures with flagger-controlled traffic.
• Goni Road north of Fermi Road
• Fermi Road
• Fulton Court
For more information, call Patrick Pittenger at 887-2355 Ext. 7396.