The following information applies to the period of April 9-15:
There will be work at the following locations as a result of the freeway landscaping project. No closures are expected, but traffic control will be in effect:
• College Parkway in the vicinity of the freeway.
• Highway 50 East in the vicinity of the freeway.
• Northgate Lane between Jumbo Court and Dyer Court.
• Emerson Drive between Mark Way and College Parkway.
• North Carson Street, in the vicinity of the freeway overpass.
• Arrowhead Drive between North Carson Street and Garnet Way.
• Russell Way between Highway 50 East and East Long Street.
There will be survey work on Carson Street between Winnie Lane and Stewart Street. No lane closures are expected, but motorists are advised to use caution and watch for slow-moving vehicles.
The following road closures will occur due to a special event from 8:30-11:30 a.m. Saturday:
• Curry Street between Second Street and Fourth Street.
• Third Street between Carson Street and Curry Street.
For more information, call Patrick Pittenger at 887-2355 Ext. 7396.