The following information applies to the period of May 14-20:
The outside eastbound lane on Fairview Drive will be closed just east of Kansas Street from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday due to utility work.
There will be nightly lane closures from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. Sunday through Thursday on U.S. 395 from the junction of Highway 50W (Spooner) to 1st Street in Minden. There will be flagger-controlled traffic.
There will be work at the following locations as a result of the Freeway Landscaping Project. No closures are expected, but traffic control will be in effect.
• College Parkway in the vicinity of the Freeway
• US Highway 50 in the vicinity of the Freeway.
• Northgate Lane between Jumbo Court and Dyer Court.
• Emerson Drive between Mark Way and College Parkway.
• North Carson Street, in the vicinity of the freeway overpass.
• Arrowhead Drive between N. Carson Street and Garnet Way.
• Russell Way between Highway 50 and E. Long Street.
From 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, May 19, the following road closures will be in place due to a special event:
• Musser Street from Pratt Avenue to Harbin Avenue.
• Harbin Avenue just north of Musser Street to approximately 100 feet south of Musser Street.