Nightly lane closures are scheduled this week on Highway 395 from the junction of Highway 50 West Spooner to 1st Street in Minden, from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. tonight through Thursday. There will be flagger-controlled traffic.
There will be work at the following locations as a result of the freeway landscaping project. No closures are expected unless otherwise noted, but traffic control will be in effect:
• College Parkway in the vicinity of the freeway – there will be lane closures on the on- and off-ramps with flagger-controlled traffic.
• Highway 50 East in the vicinity of the freeway.
• Northgate Lane between Jumbo and Dyer courts.
• Emerson Drive between Mark Way and College Parkway.
• North Carson Street, in the vicinity of the freeway overpass.
• Arrowhead Drive between North Carson Street and Garnet Way – there will be lane closures with flagger controls on eastbound and westbound Arrowhead Drive near the freeway interchange.
• Russell Way between Highway 50 East and East Long Street.
For more information, call Patrick Pittenger at 887-2355 Ext. 7396.