The following information applies to the period of Aug. 6 through Aug. 12:
A long line-striping project that will occur throughout the city will run from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. from tonight through Friday.
There will be work at the following locations as a result of the freeway landscaping project. Traffic control may be in effect.
• North Carson Street, in the vicinity of the freeway overpass.
• College Parkway in the vicinity of the freeway.
• U.S. Highway 50 in the vicinity of the freeway.
Sidewalks will be closed adjacent to the following Carson City schools due to construction projects at those schools:
• Seeliger Elementary School
• Empire Elementary School
• Eagle Valley Middle School
The following streets will be closed due to special events:
• From 4 to 11 p.m. Friday, Third Street will be closed from Carson Street to Curry Street.
• From 5 to 10 p.m. Saturday, Proctor Street will be closed from Carson Street to Curry Street.