The following information applies to the period of Aug. 6 through Aug. 12:
On Wednesday, there will be possible lane closures on Carson Street between Musser Street and Fifth Street. Traffic control will be in effect.
Beginning Monday through Wednesday there will be minor delays near the intersection of Roop Street and Winnie Lane due to utility work.
There will be nightly lane closures on US 395 from the junction of US 50W (Spooner) to 1st Street in Minden, Sunday through Thursday, between 6 p.m. and 6 a.m. There will be flagger controlled traffic.
There will be work at the following locations as a result of the Freeway Landscaping Project. Traffic control may be in effect.
• North Carson Street, in the vicinity of the freeway overpass.
• Possible lane closure of the southbound lane of the Carson City Freeway near the N. Carson Street overpass.
• Imus Road north of Arrowhead Drive.
• U.S. Highway 50 in the vicinity of the Freeway.
Sidewalks will be closed adjacent to the following Carson City schools due to construction projects underway at those schools.
• Seeliger Elementary School
• Empire Elementary School
• Eagle Valley Middle School
On Wednesday, there will be utility work on the east shoulder of Ormsby Boulevard just south of Washington Street. No closures are expected.
Third Street will be closed between Carson Street and Curry Street beginning Saturday from 6 a.m. through Sunday, Aug. 19, at 7 a.m., due to a special event.
For more information, call Patrick Pittenger at 775-887-2355, ext. 7396.