September 9, 2012
The following information applies to the period of Sept. 10-16:
The following activity will occur on Carson Street between 8th Street and Musser Street due to maintenance.
• On Sept. 10, 11 and 12, there will be lane closures in the northbound and southbound directions from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. each day.
• On Thursday, Carson Street will be completely closed from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. Detours will be marked.
There will be traffic control on North Roop Street from Northridge Drive to Winnie Lane due to the construction of bicycle and pedestrian improvements. Minor delays are possible.
There will be nightly lane closures on US 395 from the junction of U.S. 50W (Spooner) to 1st Street in Minden, Tuesday through Thursday, between 7 p.m. and 6 a.m. There will be flagger controlled traffic.
Recommended Stories For You
There will be work at the following locations as a result of the Freeway Landscaping Project. Traffic control may be in effect.
• North Carson Street, in the vicinity of the freeway overpass and on the southbound off ramp to the freeway.
• U.S. Highway 50 in the vicinity of the Freeway.
• College Parkway in the vicinity of the Freeway.
On Saturday, Sept. 15, Proctor Street will be closed between Carson Street and Plaza Street from 6 p.m. to midnight because of a special event.
For more information, call Patrick Pittenger at 775-887-2355, ext. 7396.