November 18, 2012
The following information applies to the period of Nov. 19-25:
• On Monday through Wednesday, Curry Street will be closed between 6th Street and 7th Street due to construction activity. Detours will be signed.
• On Monday through Wednesday there will be shoulder work on California Street and Appion Way near Ross Gold Park due to utility relocation related to the next phase of the Carson City Freeway. No delays are expected.
Trending In: Local
- Seaside, California, man dies while skiing at Lake Tahoe
- Bill would eliminate death penalty in Nevada
- Public Utilities Commission: Nevada doesn’t get advance notice of plutonium shipments
- Revamped Carson City theater holds 2 opening nights
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion