November 25, 2012
The following information applies to the period of Nov. 26-Dec. 2:
• Curry Street will be closed between 6th Street and 7th Street on weekdays due to construction activity. Detours will be signed.
• There will be utility work on south side of East Fifth Street immediately east of South Roop Street on Wednesday. The left turn lane from East Fifth Street westbound to South Roop Street southbound will be closed. A detour will be signed.
• A sidewalk project will begin on Monday on Silver Sage Drive in the vicinity of Stafford Way. The work will be on the side of the road, but please use caution.
Trending In: Local
- Seaside, California, man dies while skiing at Lake Tahoe
- Bill would eliminate death penalty in Nevada
- Public Utilities Commission: Nevada doesn’t get advance notice of plutonium shipments
- Revamped Carson City theater holds 2 opening nights
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion