Road Report Dec. 19-25
The following information applies to the period of Dec. 19-25:
Due to a project to complete a new north-south water transmission line on the east side of Carson City, there will be lane closures with flaggers in the vicinity of the roundabout at the intersection of Fifth Street and Fairview Drive, Monday through Thursday. Delays are expected.
There will be work at the following locations as a result of the Freeway Landscaping Project. No closures are expected.
• North Carson Street, in the vicinity of the freeway overpass.
• Arrowhead Drive between North Carson Street and Garnet Way.
• Northgate Lane between Jumbo Court and Dyer Court.
• Emerson Drive between Mark Way and College Parkway.
• East College Parkway, in the vicinity of the freeway overpass.
• Russell Way between Highway 50 and E. Long Street.
For more information, call Patrick Pittenger at 887-2355 ext. 7396.