Road Report Dec. 5-11
The following information applies to the period of Dec. 5-11:
A project to complete a new north-south water transmission line on the east side of Carson City will result in activity on Fairview Drive south of Fifth Street. There will be lane closures with flagger-controlled traffic. Delays are expected.
There will be work at the following locations as a result of the freeway landscaping project. No closures are expected.
• North Carson Street, in the vicinity of the freeway overpass.
• Arrowhead Drive between North Carson Street and Garnet Way.
• Northgate Lane between Jumbo Court and Dyer Court.
• Emerson Drive between Mark Way and College Parkway.
There will be work off-street near the southbound Carson City Freeway off-ramp at North Carson Street because of the installation of a gateway sign. There will not be any lane closures, but usecaution.
On Dec. 10 and 11, the following streets will be closed between 6-8:30 p.m. because of a special event:
• Musser Street between Phillips Street and Nevada Street.
• Proctor Street between Minnesota Street and Nevada Street.
• Minnesota Street between Telegraph Street and King Street.
• Division Street between Telegraph Street and King Street.
For more information, call Patrick Pittenger at 887-2355 ext. 7396.