Road Report for April 16-22
April 14, 2018
The following information applies to the period of April 16-22:
Road closures are expected at the following locations due to road/utility work.
Curry Street will be closed between Koontz Lane and Eagle Station Lane for all hours Monday-Friday. Drivers are asked to follow the detours.
Lane restrictions are expected at the following locations due to road/utility work:
Sierra Vista Lane will have reduced lanes between Pinion Hills Road and Rio Vista Lane from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. Thirty-minute delays may be experienced between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Combs Canyon will have reduced lanes between Vista Ariana Drive and Bobcat Circle from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. weekdays.
Recommended Stories For You
Penny Lane will have reduced lanes between Meadowood Road and Lakeview Road from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. weekdays.
Arrowhead Drive will have reduced lanes at the intersection of Lamotte Road, between Hytech Drive and Technology Way, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday-Thursday.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City forecast: Good rain, bad timing
- Ignition interlock now required for all Nevada DUI arrests
- Fraud suspect leaves children and escapes, sheriff’s office says; reward offered
- A football game for the ages: Fallon, Truckee battle for 3A supremacy
- Congress changes veteran status for Guard, Reserves