Road report for the week of Dec. 6-12
Due to water utility improvements, the following is expected to occur:
• Fairview Drive between Butti Way and 5th Street roundabout will be reduced to one lane with flaggers during daytime hours. Expect minor delays.
• Butti Way between Airport Road and Fairview Drive will be reduced to one lane with flaggers during daytime hours. Expect minor delays.
As a result of the next phase of the NDOT project on the freeway, Koontz Lane will be closed between Raglan Circle and Edmonds Drive until January 2011. In addition, southbound traffic on Edmonds Drive at Koontz Lane will continue to experience a lane shift and temporary traffic control for the next several weeks as the connection of Koontz Lane to Edmonds Drive is constructed. This lane shift will be in effect from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. during weekdays.
Construction will continue near the intersection of Northridge Drive and Russell Way for the Fulstone Wetlands Enhancement project. Work will be off-street, but there may be occasional delays due to construction activity. Pedestrians are advised to use the sidewalk on the south side of Northridge Drive.
Utility work is scheduled to occur along Lompa Lane between College Parkway and Carmine Street, and on the north side of Carmine Street to Dori Way, Wednesday through Friday. No delays are expected as all work will take place on the shoulder, but please use caution.
The following streets will be closed Saturday and Sunday from 6-9 p.m. due to a special event:
• Minnesota Street between King Street and Telegraph Street.
• Division Street between King Street and Telegraph Street.
• Proctor Street between Minnesota Street and Nevada Street.
• Musser Street between Phillips Street and Nevada Street.
For more information, call Patrick Pittenger at 887-2355 ext. 7396.