Road work continues to Carson City
NV Energy will continue work to install an underground power line along Saliman Road between Colorado Street and Kingsley Lane. Expect delays.
The reconstruction of Curry Street from Koontz Lane to Rhodes Street is underway. Expect delays up to 20 minutes. Alternative routes are suggested.
Gordonia Drive will be closed 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. between Monte Rosa and Siskiyou drives.
Construction of the North Stewart Street extension from East John to North Roop streets continues. Numerous restrictions, closures including:
• On Monday, Moody Street will be closed between Park and Adams streets.
• Johnson Street between John and East Corbett streets will have intermittent closures.
• Long Street between Peters and Roop streets will have intermittent closures.
• Moody Street between David and Park streets will have partial closures.
• Proctor Street will be closed from Carson to Curry streets 5 p.m. Friday to 2 a.m. Saturday for a special event.
Source: Daniel Doenges, Carson City senior transportation