Rolling lane closures on 395 in northern Washoe Valley
December 5, 2017
Daytime lane closures will take place today through next week on Alternate U.S. 395 in Pleasant Valley as the Nevada Department of Transportation fills roadway cracks.
Sections of Alternate U.S. 395 between Mt. Rose Highway and the Bowers Mansion area in northern Washoe Valley will be reduced to one lane weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. through Dec. 15. As part of routine roadway maintenance, NDOT maintenance staff will fill cracks in the highway surface to reduce water erosion and provide a smoother driving surface prior to a planned full roadway resurfacing next year. Southbound lanes will be repaired first, followed by northbound. One lane in each direction will remain open at all times. Work is subject to change based on weather.
Updated state road conditions and construction information are available by visiting nvroads.com or dialing 775-888-7000.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City forecast: Good rain, bad timing
- Ignition interlock now required for all Nevada DUI arrests
- Congress changes veteran status for Guard, Reserves
- A football game for the ages: Fallon, Truckee battle for 3A supremacy
- Fraud suspect leaves children and escapes, sheriff’s office says; reward offered