December 8, 2006
Families in need of assistance may call a designated phone line for Toys for Tots – 443-7072. Taking calls is Miriam Sills, who is bilingual, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. The last day to call and request toys is Dec. 15.
In 2005, 505 families were helped in Carson City; 111 in Douglas County; and 55 families in Mound House and Dayton.
2006 Toys for Tots Carson City drop-off locations during individual business hours:
Donate a Toy, Get Photo with Santa, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. today at the Grocery Outlet, 1831 N. Carson St. Santa will take a picture with children who donate a toy to Toys for Tots. Parents can donate money at the register and sign their name to a card the store will place on a Christmas tree. Call 882-6199.
• Harley-Davidson 2749 N. Carson St.
Recommended Stories For You
• Les Schwab Tires Center, 3219 N. Carson St.
• United Blood Services, 256 E. Winnie Lane
• Wal-Mart, 3200 Market St.
• Toyota, 3659 S. Carson St.
• Applebee’s, 3300 S. Carson St.
• Carson Lanes bowling center, 4600 Snyder Lane
• Casino Fandango, 3800 S. Carson St.
• Les Schwab Tires Center, 3020 S. Carson St.
• Wal-Mart, in the Clear Creek shopping center
• Nevada State Railroad Museum, 2180 S. Carson St.
• Carson City Library, 900 Roop St.
• Piñon Plaza, 2171 Highway 50 E.
• SlotWorld, 3879 Highway 50 E.
• First American Title, 1213 S. Carson St.
• Grocery Outlet, 1831 N.
• The Timbers, 124 E. Eight St.
• Dr. Geta’s Office, 631 N. Division St.